Keeper Secrets Manager is a fully managed cloud-based, zero-knowledge platform for securing infrastructure secrets such as API keys, database passwords, access keys, certificates, and any type of confidential data.
- Vault Secrets are provisioned to devices and machines through an intuitive UI or CLI
- Each authorized user gets a private, encrypted vault for storing and managing their passwords, credentials, files, and shared secrets
- Developer SDKs are provided in popular programming languages to access and update secrets with a few lines of code
- Plugins and integrations are provided in popular CI/CD platforms and build tools
- Centralized Admin Console provides role-based access controls, provisioning, reporting, auditing, and user management
- Granular event reporting and alert capabilities with SIEM integration