Electronic Signature for a Connected Digital Experience.
Electronic signatures enable organizations to create, customize, send and sign contracts digitally and securely. The benefits are obvious: speed and ease of signing. But DocuSign eSignature offers much more:
- Employee productivity: eliminate barriers and delays in contract management. Digital signatures make it possible to sign documents in minutes instead of days.
- Cost Reduction: Save money by eliminating the cost of paper, printing, mailing and storing contracts. Average savings: 33 euros per document.
- Accelerate revenue: DocuSign eSignature speeds up the contract signing process, resulting in faster revenue recognition.
- Efficiency: Real-time tracking, bulk mailing, and faster contract processing improve business visibility and reduce wait times.
- Speed of innovation: Accelerate digital transformation, resulting in a more modern technology stack and reduced costs.
- Customer Experience: Provide customers with fast, convenient, technology-enabled experiences they expect.
- Risk Reduction: Reduce cyber risk and operational and supplier risk by securely shipping and storing contracts digitally.
- Regulatory Compliance: DocuSign meets stringent security standards and provides robust audit trails for legally binding agreements.
- Environmental Management: Reduce your paper usage and waste by switching to electronic signatures.
These nine ways show how DocuSign eSignature not only increases your efficiency, but also positively impacts your ROI. To learn more about how DocuSign eSignature can help you streamline your business processes, feel free to contact us.
#Digitization #Efficiency #ROI #DocuSign #eSignature