A well-balanced email security is the best line of defense against hacker attacks and data espionage. Simultaneously, the tools used protect your inboxes from spam messages. Surprisingly, email security is still neglected by many companies. Yet, the importance of data in the modern business environment cannot be emphasized enough. However, the figures from the International Data Corporation (IDC) should wake up companies at the latest. Worldwide, companies have experienced business losses of $20 billion due to ransomware attacks. This number is expected to rise to $265 billion by 2031.
Why are email security and data protection so important?
Since emails are among the most popular and common communication methods—both privately and professionally—people tend to automatically trust an email from a seemingly known address. The likelihood of opening the email itself and its attachments is very high. This paves the way for data espionage. Additionally, email, in its format, offers numerous attack possibilities:
- Phishing: Pretending to be a legitimate organization to trick users into revealing sensitive information.
- Social Engineering: Manipulating individuals to disclose confidential information.
- Spear Phishing: A targeted version of phishing focusing on specific individuals or organizations with personalized emails.
- Ransomware: Malicious software that encrypts files or systems until a ransom is paid.
- Malware: Software that infiltrates computer systems, spying on and making changes surreptitiously.
- Spoofing: Attackers falsify email headers, making them look like they come from a trusted source.
- Man-in-the-Middle Attack: Intercepting and reading or altering communication between two parties.
- Data Exfiltration: Stealing sensitive data from a company’s email system.
- Denial of Service: Email server is crashed by simultaneously sending numerous emails.
- Account Takeover: Using a person’s email account to send spam or phishing emails or to access sensitive data.
- Identity Theft: Stealing personal data such as name, address, or social security number for fraudulent purposes.
- Brand Impersonation: Pretending to be well-known brands to obtain sensitive information (passwords).
Qiata by Secudos: Email Security and Data Protection for Your Business
Qiata by Secudos is the ideal solution in the field of email security and data protection. The Qiata tool is specifically designed to improve the security of email communication. Key features such as secure data transfer, encryption, and monitoring of email traffic have been integrated.
How Qiata protects your data:
- Simplicity: Qiata can be operated through various interfaces such as web browser, Outlook add-in, or desktop client for Windows and MacOS.
- Security: High security in data transfer with continuous SSL encryption and automatic encryption of all files on the system.
- Traceability: Maximum traceability of all transfer activities.
- Versatile Functionality: For different user groups, such as employees, administrators, and CEOs, Qiata offers various functions, including secure file sending, user and group management, as well as insight into user activities.
- PersonalSpace: This feature provides users with a personal storage space where they can securely store files and directories and transmit them encrypted if necessary.
- TEAMTransfer: A module for secure and traceable exchange of files in teams, including invitation and comment functions.
- Open ID Connect Integration: User integration through Open ID Connect (OIDC) ensures a seamless single sign-on experience.
- Diverse Usage Paths: Qiata can be integrated into web browsers, mail clients, Outlook plugins, Windows clients, or via API interface.
- SECURE Desktop Client (SDC): Securely send files or entire folder structures directly from the Windows or macOS interface.
- Advanced Security Measures: Additional security through features such as PIN, password, and two-factor authentication.
- And more.
Act now for a secure digital future!
Discover Qiata from Secudos and protect your digital communications. Find out more about Qiata and how it can protect your organisation from today’s cyber threats. For more information and personalised advice, contact our team of experts. Protect your company data today before tomorrow!
✉️ [email protected]
📞 +49 (0) 89 231 4142 69