When your customers need Microsoft 365 migrations and management that’s as straightforward and stress-free as possible, you’ll benefit with ShareGate.
With ShareGate, it’s easier to migrate sites, import/export content, manage permissions, activity reports and approvals – all while detecting teams that are inactive or rudderless and selecting exactly the content needed when required.
The single ShareGate platform helps organisations plan, prepare, execute and validate a migration, then suitably reorganise and restructure things the way they need them, whether moving channels or merging tenants.
Move and manage what you want, when you want to do it, whether the platform in question is SharePoint, Teams, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, or the likes of Google Drive and Box.
Get ‘quacking’ with full-featured benefits, because ShareGate enables users to:
- automate the classification of teams by purpose and sensitivity while cleaning up resources, links and groups
- achieve a full view of the SharePoint and Teams inventory with built-in and custom reporting
- manage permissions and users in SharePoint, including easily controlling external sharing, guests and privacy at container level
- simplify routine M365 administration for agile daily operations, including automation of provisioning and governance (policies, tasks)
- future-proof Teams and SharePoint while reducing burdensome admin
Solutions like ShareGate are critical to free up IT time while preserving organisational security and compliance. Whether you’re moving or already in the cloud, ShareGate eases the road ahead, enabling you to maintain control of the IT environment, while empowering workers across the organisation with M365.
QBS is now a preferred EMEA ShareGate distie
More resources for activities that drive real business growth and secure revenue will complement ShareGate’s full support offering with QBS becoming the preferred EMEA distributor. As Andreea Dumitrescu, managing director at QBS Software, explains in the news announcement, the partnership continues to grow in leaps and bounds. “ShareGate and QBS have collaborated to develop a successful channel strategy for customers seeking an Office 365 management and migration solution,” she said. “With the current focus and investment in personnel and processes, we’ll expand ShareGate’s customer base and help fully exploit the potential of the product. “
Ana Cuadra, manager for channel sales at ShareGate, confirms that QBS has delivered exceptional service. “We are thrilled to continue working together to help IT teams unleash their organisation securely in M365 while making their biggest IT admin jobs easy.”