Remote Access, Remote Support and Remote Control for every operating system and every device.
AnyDesk runs native clients on all major platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi, Chrome OS
With the help of Remote Desktop Software, you can access devices in other locations and interact with them like a local device. Remote Desktops can be used for Remote Support and Remote Maintenance as well as Online Collaboration, Remote Work and much more. AnyDesk offers you a variety of thought-through features for your use cases to provide you with the best user experience possible.
Access any device at any time. From anywhere. Always secure and fast. Also via smartphone or tablet.
AnyWhere. AnyTime. AnyDesk
QBS Software GmbH is official AnyDesk distribution partner
- Remote Support
Remote Assistance Software allows you to provide exceptional Remote Support from any location. Whether you offer customer service or technical assistance – you can solve technical issues and provide support easily with AnyDesk’s Remote Desktop.
- Remote Access
Remote Access is the ability to access a computer or a network from a distance. Typical use cases are accessing and controlling machines from one central point, working on remote workstations or monitoring confidential processes from anywhere.
- Remote Work
Enable your employees to work remotely from wherever they are. With the help of AnyDesk, accessing files and devices is no problem. A variety of features provides services to make your workplace anywhere you need it. AnyDesk works fluently and efficiently, even at low bandwidth.
Facilitating Remote Desktop Connections
- Address Book
Keep track of your contacts and connections with the built-in Address Book and see who is online. Easily connect with your saved contacts or with devices from recent sessions. The Address Book is also available on your Android device and synchronizes your contacts.
- File Transfer
The AnyDesk clipboard allows you to efficiently exchange text, screenshots, and more, between your remote and local devices. It is also possible to exchange files securely with AnyDesk File Transfer, and to manage local files with the File Manager.
- Remote Printing
Do you need to print a document from a remote device? Simply choose the AnyDesk printer and the print job will be sent to your local device. Select your local printer and the document will be printed in your location. Remote Printing is quick and easy to set up.
- Unattended Access
Unattended Access is used to gain secure entry into a remote device when no one is around. Simply set a password, and access your devices anytime without relying on a person to accept your incoming session request. The Unattended Access is easy to use and secure.
Thanks to Wake-On-LAN, devices can now be turned on from sleep mode, allowing you to connect to them remotely. The device is “woken up” by any other device that is in the same network and not in sleep mode. A “Magic Packet” is sent to the remote device to “wake it up.”
- Two-Factor Authentication
With Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you can add another layer of security. Create a time-based one-time password on remote devices, providing additional security for Unattended Access. You’ll receive a QR-code you have to scan to use your device.
- Security Technology TLS 1.2
- RSA 2048 asymmetric key exchange encryption
- Fail-Safe Erlang Network
- Compression and transmission of image data with Codec DeskRT, an innovation of AnyDesk
- Transmission speed 16 milliseconds at 60 frames per second
- Problem-free use with low bandwidths from 100 kB/s
- Confirming of session no needed
- Reboot the computer possible
- Remote control of all computers and portable devices with one program
- Compatible: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android or iOS
Comfort at the highest level
- Runs smoothly in the background
- Installation is not required
- Efficient bandwidth use enables even data-intensive applications such as video editing
- Teamwork and collaboration location-independent: from finalizing documents, communication via chat, online meetings, product trainings, webinars, presentations through to exchanging files
- Definition of all access authorized users