TeamViewer Internet of Things
TeamViewer IoT Starter Kit
The ideal entry into remote operations, assistance and alarming for all Internet of Things endpoints.
- 1x Dell 3001 Edge Gateway
- 3x Bosch XDK110
- 1x IoT account 6-month licence
Fast implementation of remote operations, remote assistance and remote alarming for all types of endpoints with TeamViewer's secure, user-friendly, reliable and scalable cloud IoT solutions:
- Remote Access & Control of Endpoints with Remote Operations
- Endpoint repair with Remote Assistance
- Fast intervention with remote alarming
Why TeamViewer IoT?
Thanks to an easy-to-use cloud dashboard, rule engine and fully documented APIs, companies from different industries can realize high value-added IoT application cases with TeamViewer IoT.
- Combining remote control and access with remote monitoring capabilities
- Remote control of endpoints and acceleration of operations - Scaling according to individual needs
- Fast response to faults through personalized warnings from the monitored data
- Remote access and maintenance to remotely troubleshoot equipment and machinery problems
- Out-of-the-box connectivity - without complicated IoT VPNs
- Real-time data visualization on the Edge and in the Cloud
- One-click monitoring and control
- Multiconditional rules and data-based alerts
- Remote screen polling
- Remote control of Edge devices without complicated system configuration
- Fast, flexible integration - TeamViewer IoT seamlessly integrates with popular third-party platforms using the TeamViewer SDK and available APIs
More information on the TeamViewer website.
TeamViewer loT: Selected industrial applications
TeamViewer IoT for manufacturing companies
Gain a comprehensive view of the status and performance of your machines with real-time information and remotely troubleshoot problems.
TeamViewer IoT for Utilities - Renewable Energies
Connect and troubleshoot distributed renewable energy generation and storage systems or provide remote support.
TeamViewer IoT for Building & Infrastructure Companies
Monitor and control systems in residential and commercial properties remotely to reduce operational maintenance and on-site visits and increase customer satisfaction.
TeamViewer IoT for Logistics & Transport Companies
Perform proactive health checks on freight and transportation vehicles or remotely connect to warehouses and logistics centers to remotely manage them and support local service personnel.
TeamViewer Global Access Network
- 1,110 routers worldwide
- Management of over 45 million simultaneous connections - around the clock
- Complete cloud-based, highly scalable infrastructure
- Advanced algorithms to determine the best possible, lowest latency connection
- No overloaded central data centers
- End-to-end encryption - no one, including TeamViewer, can read the encrypted data stream
- Data storage either in the TeamViewer cloud (hosted in Germany, ensuring DSGVO compliance) or in your own network and with the TeamViewer Rule Engine for alarms from the Edge device - in both cases full data sovereignty is guaranteed