Go Beyond Basic Screen Capture
Snagit is a screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. Anyone can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program.
People use Snagit to:
- Capture wide, or infinitely scrolling content (like webpages or Excel) with Snagit’s innovative Panoramic Capture
- Extract the text from a screen capture or existing image (OCR technology)
- Annotate, blur, highlight, and manipulate images with dozens of editing tools
- Assemble multiple images into a convenient step-by-step document
- Create short screen videos (screencasts) and GIFs when images alone aren’t enough
Companies buy Snagit because:
- Companies that use visuals in communication recover about $1,200-$1,700 per employee per year in productivity
- Up to 30% of content produced is leaving the organization and it needs to be professional
- You can standardize on one tool that meets the needs of every department and works the same on both Windows and Mac
Snagit can be used in many different ways - for example:
- practical instructions
- quick explanations of processes via video
- professional graphics to enhance presentations
- immediate visual feedback on projects
People Really Like Snagit… A Lot
If you ask 100 people, on a scale of 1-10 how likely they are to recommend Snagit to a friend or colleague, 79 say 9 or a 10. An NPS, or Net Promoter Score, of 79 puts Snagit in the 100th percentile in the software sector where 24 is considered a “good” score. TurboTax has an NPS score of 52, and Adobe Creative Suite comes in at around 28.
From the individual to the Enterprise, TechSmith has a licensing model to fit your needs.