When your users require a secure file exchange platform aligned with maximum compliance, it’s time to take a long look at Secudos. Because they’re an innovative and rapidly expanding provider, your users will benefit from:
- Reliable and easy to use hardware AND software
- Efficient infrastructures with optimum management and that’s controllable
- And they’ll be well on their way to digital sovereignty
QIATA – SECURE FILE EXCHANGE AT TODAY’S MULTIFUNCTIONAL EDGE
When products and solutions hail from Germany, there’s famously no compromise on quality, and Secudos is no exception. And that goes for flagship secure file exchange platform Qiata as well as the in-house, hardened operating system DOMOS.
With Secudos, organisations can rest assured that teams can collaborate compliantly on data, documents and files, wherever they are located in relation to the corporate network. In addition, the offering is rounded out with the comprehensive Secudos offering around global logistics and pro support.
- Transfer files and documents of any size to any recipient in a fully compliant manner that includes encryption
- Secudos complies with DSGVO – the German iteration of the general data protection regulation (GDPR), so highly sensitive data including personally identifiable information (PII) is safeguarded, including with PIN, password and two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Connect users easily with Open ID Connect (OIDC) via Azure or ADFS
- Can be configured as an outgoing mail server for appropriate mail clients
- Versatile XML API available for those using CRM/ERP systems
TRACK DOCUMENTS AND FILES WITH PRECISION – ANYWHERE, ANY TIME
With Secudos at your fingertips, you will know who has access to information in the organisation’s files and documents at any given moment – even as PII like names, addresses and more are processed and stored.
Qiata by Secudos delivers the peace of mind that every industry sector and vertical needs today and in future – precisely tracking what information has been shared, when it was shared, and with whom.
JUST A FEW KEY ADVANTAGES:
- Benefit from expanded trust across organisational functions, departments and professional teams
- Enhance processing with acceleration (move fast, without breaking things)
- Seamlessly integrate with popular productivity applications including Microsoft Outlook
- Edit docs and files jointly in the TeamTransfer area, while storing information personally in the PersonalSpace module that remains separately accessible
- Ensure self-service can be flexible while strengthening oversight of data flows
- No technical know-how or additional software required
WITH QIATA 4.15, TAKE FILES EVEN FURTHER
- Changed behaviour of writing to log files
- Improvements to DOMOS configurations and login, VM storage resizing, and multiple IP address handling
- DB flag for disabling SSL certificate checks for internal repositories
ARE YOUR FILES ALL ON THE RIGHT TRACK TODAY?
In addition, Secudos partners on appliances with top vendors, including Barracuda, Scope7 and ARP-Guard, on its advanced recovery technology – helping ensure that whether users are communicating externally or simply across the desk, files and documents are protected.
With Secudos solutions like Qiata, handling data whether stored at rest or in motion is a breeze – with functions available for appropriate workplace role – whether employee, admin or MD.
Contact us today to discuss your needs in more detail, and how Secudos can help your teams stay ahead of regulatory compliance in an increasingly networked global workplace while accelerating productivity.
Email us: [email protected]