With the latest version of CoSoSys’ flagship data loss prevention (DLP) solution – Endpoint Protector v5.6 – partners and customers have more tools than ever to halt insider threats, accidental loss and data compliance breaches in their tracks.
For organisations, Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys combines the ability to pinpoint at-risk data on the endpoint with the controls to defend against data loss.
Now, with v5.6, Endpoint Protector users can enjoy
- Network printer detection to allow administrators better endpoint control over a wider range of physical and network attached devices than ever — from USB drives and smartphones to printers and Bluetooth devices.
- A chance for control over employees’ use of personal Google accounts via the ability to build policies that whitelist the business account yet, for example, block uploads to an employee’s personal Google Drive or restrict moving of sensitive data in or out of a personal Gmail account.
- User remediation for Device Control, in the Premium plan, that allows policy overrides, tracked by time-stamp. User remediation can improve both user experience and the time needed for admin of tickets and user requests.
- Advanced content detection and Thresholds, within the Premium plan, enabling more powerful policies to be administered via Endpoint Protector’s Content Aware module by combining multiple criteria. The new Thresholds feature in v5.6 allows an administrator to specify the number of threats that can be passed before a policy triggers and an action is blocked.
- Encrypted Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) logs, allowing organisations to asymmetrically encrypted (TCP and UDP) Endpoint Protector logs sent to SIEM systems.
- Increased support for managing personally identifiable information (PII) including social security numbers, tax IDs, electoral roll numbers, vehicle ID numbers (VINs), addresses, passport numbers and VAT IDs from a number of countries.
- Healthcare focused Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) files and WebM audiovisual media files are also now supported.
How partners benefit from CoSoSys
Comprehensive DLP capabilities have become crucial for enterprises working across multiple operating systems (OSes) in today’s increasingly hybrid environments — a fact reflected in the 60%growth rate in recurring revenues experienced by CoSoSys in 2021.
Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys can deliver the continuous protection required — even offline — whether the system in question is based on macOS, Windows, and Linux.
In addition, the solution is trusted by key regulated industries focused on reducing data risk, compliance issues, or data loss — whether the organisation in question is tasked with responsibility for personally identifiable information on customers, or healthcare records, or payments and card data, or even organisational intellectual property.
Contact QBS to learn more about Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys and reduce data loss headaches today.